Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cefnogi Multisite
*New pay rate £10.50 per hour*
£20,475 per annum pro rata
£11.76 Overtime rate
We are looking for Support Workers to work across our sites in Rhyl, Dyserth and Abergele.
This role will involve travelling between schemes, so a car driver and access to a vehicle is essential.
Castell Ventures like to get to know our future employees and for you to get to know us before committing to a permanent role. You will have the opportunity to meet potential future colleagues that, if successful, you will attend induction training together. We will guide you through several work-based activities to enable you to get a full understanding of what the Castell Ventures Support worker role entails. Therefore, following an initial telephone interview, all candidates will be invited to attend an Assessment Day. Our Assessment Days take place in either Ewloe or Aberystwyth from 10:00 – 15:00.
The next Assessment Day will take place on:
18th August 2022
Starting at 10:00
Finishing at 15:00
Successful candidates will be invited to join our induction cohort commencing on:
5th September at Ty Draig, St David’s Business Park, Ewloe, subject to satisfactory references and Right to Work checks.
As a Support Worker with us, you will have a highly rewarding career and be an integral part of our team.
What we also offer in return:
- Pay rate of £10.50 per hour
- Overtime opportunities at overtime rate of £11.76 per hour
- Bank Holiday overtime pay rate of time and a half
- Full induction and role specific training before you start your job
- Funded opportunity to gain QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Annual training programme and opportunities for progression
- Mobile phone provided for work
- Annual leave of 29 days (pro rata including Bank Holidays)
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Financial support towards dental, optical & medical treatments
- 24/7 Counselling support
- Enhanced Sick pay *
- Critical illness insurance*
*after a qualifying period of employment, and successfully passing probation
Closing date: Monday, 15th August 2022
Assessment date: Thursday, 18th August 2022